WHAT IS CAREER TECH?
Career Tech is an option for junior and senior students to take classes toward graduation that integrate academic knowledge and technical skills.
PLAN YOUR FUTURE WITH CONFIDENCE
When you complete one of our two-year programs, you will be ready for life after high school.
- You will already have gained hands-on experience using the same state of the art equipment.
- You will have the academic and technical skills necessary for post-secondary training and college.
- You may even be professionally certified for your skills.
MORE REASONS TO CONSIDER CAREER TECH
- Learn from teachers who share your passion.
- Get more attention with smaller class sizes.
- Earn college credits while in high school.
- Stay active in your high school through sports, clubs, and school events.
- Connect with students across the country by joining student leadership organizations.
- Gain technical skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
- You will have practical experience through mentoring and internships.
Find Out What Program Suits Your Interests
Plan Your Pathway to Success Today!
Auto Body Collision
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Engineering and Robotics
Interactive Media Design
Welding and Manufacturing
Early Childhood Education
Community Career Connections*
Check Out These Short Videos to Find Out More About Career Technical Education!